Thursday, June 19, 2014

Loved!

I've been a very lucky lady this week, as yesterday I had an awesome delivery at work from Chris! Tulips (which mean "real love" apparently), a succulent in a glass jar, chocolates and a card! Was very surprised and it made my week! The succulent is now on my desk at work as that's where I spend most of my waking hours!

On a different note, I've been to gym 3 times in the last week which is pretty good!!! I try to do 10 mins of walking along with the weight training but REALLY don't like doing cardio anymore. Makes me feel short of breath. I also need to start thinking more seriously about whether I'll be taking part in Nationals in October, and if so, what items I'll be participating in. In a week's time I'll be going for lung functions again so maybe that will shed some light on the matter, although I know there won't be any drastic change. But hoping to do a 6 min walk test to compare to last year's one that was done just before the Games.

What else..... work's been good and productive. Luckily we're at the more quiet time of the month now. Tonight I'm going out for pizza to celebrate a university friend's 30th birthday. Don't have much planned for the weekend yet... on Sat morning I have a Transplant Sports meeting and on Sunday I'll be going for bloods and visiting some peeps in hosp. And it looks like it's going to be pretty cold so will definitely watch some TV in front of the heater!!!


No comments: