Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In 3 weeks time my leave starts and I arrive in PE, yay! Don't know if I'm more excited about the wedding or getting away from work! Few things that still need to be done, but not really stressing too much about the wedding at all. Don't think I'm going to be one of those nervous brides the night before! Although I might need to drag a sleeping pill out of my Dr... seeing asw excitement keeps me AWAKE.

No new news regarding Landi... She had some seizures on Sat and Sun still, so they sedated her more, but now they've lessen the sedation again and trying different seizure meds. PLEASE God give her a miracle and heal her completely.

Off to sleep now, just wanted to update. Dead tired... And it's freezing cold so my warm bed with the electric blankie looking damn good right now.

No comments: