- Be fitter than I was in the previous 3 years post transplant. Not that I was unfit, but I feel I have more in me. Obviously the fact that I work rather long hours suck, but that's where the self-discipline comes in. I want to swim more at the gym, and also do something I've always be too scared to do... attend a class at gym. Whether it's spinning or aerobics... try something in group format, because my lungs ARE AS GOOD AS EVERYONE ELSE'S, so I need to get out of the pre transplant mentality in that sense. I still think I won't keep up, although I just might.
- Go to the World Transplant Games in Sweden and bring back a medal again, it doesn't even have to be a gold one.
- Continue to be vigilant about my health.
- Make a change regarding work. Whether it's my job spec or my attitude/outlook, I want some sort of change.
- Be a good wife to Chris! This is going to be the first year of living together, which is REALLY AWESOME! Definitely as great as I thought it was going to be.
- That this is a more successful year for lung transplant in SA than 2010 was in terms of numbers. I think they only did 4 lung transplants the entire year. I want Helen, Lucille, Salome, Gloria, Dominique and a few others to get lungs and have the same experience I've had.
- For my own health to stay as great as it's been thus far and even better in terms of my diabetes and gynae problems from previously. Or just not worse, LOL!
- For lots of fun and traveling!
- Get a pet or 2 (at the moment thinking 2 kittens in the second half of the year).
- That Chris and I can go to Sweden together and also visit Annelie in England afterwards.
- MEET BREE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SEE EVLYN AGAIN!!!!
That's all I can think of right now! It's been a very quiet Saturday (seems to be a trend...mmm...), but have started to plan some party plans for the weekend of the 22nd!!! So far it's dancing the Friday night (21st) and entertaining @ home on the 22nd! Three years is a big deal!!!!