Saturday, January 14, 2017

Busy week ahead leading up to lungaversary!

Had a pretty laid back week. Cleaning the house, bio, organising meds, buying groceries and making suppers... Carli (my friend from school... we got tattoos together when we were 16) arrived yesterday for a visit. Last night was the start of my 9 year lungaversary celebrations... played Cards Against Humanity and ate lasagne with some friends, always guarantees a lot of laughs! We've also been having some nice rain, which is great after a very dry year last year, and Joburg is looking amazing.



Went with my sis to Lifestyle Garden Centre today, feeling more short of breath than usual, probably hormonal, ugh. Next week is super busy... Carli is going to be here, and Brian is arriving on Thursday for the interview that he is doing with me for his composition (see previous post here for explanation). Carli is leaving again on Sunday morning and Brian on Sunday evening. Will definitely be showing Brian around Jozi a bit!!

Chris's grandmother passed away so he will be going to Cape Town from Tuesday to Sunday morning :-(. In between all of that I have to go to the dentist on Monday morning for a tooth that I'm worried about, and having my eyes tested on Tuesday (because it's been almost 2 years and my glasses are physically broken and keep falling off my face). Next weekend the lungaversary celebrations shall continue as the actual anniversary day is next Sunday!!!



3 comments:

Ellen said...

Your cat's face in the last pic! Hahaha! <3

Unknown said...

Sorry for the loss of Chris' grandmother. Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Alice said...

Thanks I will tell Chris xxx

@ Ellen, it looks like the black cat farted and Patchy wasn't impressed!