Sunday, January 19, 2020

Richmond and York

After London, I was off to Yorkshire to visit my aunt and uncle, Annelie and Bernie. They're the reason I've been able to see so much of the UK previously! Since my last visit they've moved from Chesham just outside London, to Aldbrough St John, a small village in Yorkshire, so it was great to see their new home. I also haven't met my cousin Jasper the spaniel before!  We did quite a bit of sightseeing, two Parkruns, and a very cosy Christmas.

Richmond - This is their closest town to Aldbrough St John. We walked around quite a lot here, checked out the castle and Easby Abbey. Absolutely stunning town!






































The other town we visited was York. Also amazing! So many cute little shops! And a stunning cathedral Westminster. We couldn't go in there as it was a Sunday and they were having mass.

















No comments: