Monday, June 22, 2020

Relief

I had my follow up lung function test today. The previous one was just over a month ago, and it had dropped a bit from the previous time. It was a bit scary because there has been a few drops since Sept last year. It was 97% at the end of Sept, 94% in Dec, 92% in Feb, when I was a bit sick with Rhinovirus, and then last month it was 89%. So my Dr suggested I repeat it a month later. I haven't actually SEEN my Dr since the beginning of Feb due to Covid, but at least there is whatsapp. He didn't seem too concerned, but I was.



I had to do a Covid test last week, before being allowed to blow on the lung function machine. The results came out on Friday evening so did the lung function this morning. It was back to 93% FEV1% at least and 118% FVC! Yay! Feeling SO relieved!


The Comrades 10km was fun. I did another 10km yesterday with my mom. It's nice to slowly see some improvement!



My nephew is being super cute as always. So nice to be on the same property as them! It's been extremely cold this past week, and winter still has a long way to go. Although at least technically the days are getting longer again from today. 




No comments: