Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long weekend ahead!

As you can see at the top of my blog I am now 2 years and 8 months post tx, YAY!!!!!!!!!! Today is the last working day for the week, as tomorrow is a public holiday, HERITAGE DAY. We could dress up to work in "traditional clothes", so I just wore some jewelery that I inherited from my gran!

It's also Chris's birthday this Sunday, so we've got a lot of cool stuff planned for Saturday with friends. It's a suprise, so Chris doesn't know what we'll be doing... but it's going to be fun!!!! Pics to follow... My mom is also in Joburg at the moment, so will be seeing her as well this weekend! and she can help me with some gardening!

Hope you have a great weekend too, wish every weekend was a 3-day one!!!!!!!!! Really need it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous weekend Alice and wish Chris a Happy Birthday!

Kim in Canada