Sunday, July 3, 2011

Update from England!

Well we're back from Wales, on the way back we quickly stopped by Bath and Stonehenge. I'll need a proper weekend for Bath though, too much to see and we didn't have time to see the actual Roman baths. Yesterday we went to the Goodwood Festival of Speed, which was good fun but again, you need like 2 days, because there's too much to see and your feet eventually can't walk anymore! Had a lovely supper at an Italian Restaurant run by Turks in Amersham on the way back.

Today was a quiet day, went to Annelie's church where I spoke, as her congregation prayed for me when I was needing it the most! Just felt a bit bad: one of the ladies walked out in the middle of my "speech", I heard afterwards that her husband died while receiving his lung transplant or something like that, also CF. Someone should have told her I was speaking today!

Tomorrow and the rest of the week is going to be awesome, we'll be exploring London! Will be nice to do the things I didn't do in 2004, either because we didn't have time or because my lungs were crap. Yay new lungies!







































No comments: