Saturday, October 22, 2011

45 months :-)

Ninette update: she's had a very tough week and was put on ECMO (machine that oxygenates the blood basically) to give the new lungs a rest. She's still on the ECMO but was doing a little bit better yesterday. I haven't had any updates again today. Went past the hosp this morning after the walk to visit some friends, and all I heard was that she's "hanging in there". I really pray that she survives this...

Work's been going well, gym's been great, weather is great, love summer!!! So all in all I'm a very happy camper! Our kitties are also soooo cute, and my garden looking good, although lots that I want to do still. Also have a few weekends away with Chris and friends planned in the next 6 months, including a week off for my sister's wedding :-) CAN'T WAIT!!!!

The Big Walk had an awesome turnout, more than a 1000 people! And loads who signed up as organ donors. See some pics below... Don't have much plans yet for the rest of the weekend, but sure it'll be good!









2 comments:

LouMS said...

Wow, I have been following your blog for years. I hadn't realized it was so long. Glad you continue to do well.

Alice Vogt said...

Really glad you're still following it! I often wonder how many of my readers continue to do so!