Thursday, August 8, 2013

Photopheresis approved!!!!

Yay after almost 4 weeks my photopheresis treatment has been approved (for 12 sessions) by Discovery. SO RELIEVED! Starting on Monday! So it will be Monday and Tuesday next week. Just glad to get it started. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Never been this excited about anything involving needles :-/ If you missed the previous post regarding photopheresis click here.

Yesterday was also our 3 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! Wasn't a great day, with both of us still sick and me working late. But we did go out for steak which was yummy. At least this is a long-weekend (tomorrow is Womens Day) so will have 3 days to relax and kill this cold off completely.

Flowers below are the ones I received when I got my gold medal last week and the other ones are from Chris for anniversary.


No comments: