Sunday, September 1, 2013

29!

So yesterday was my birthday.. last year as a 20-something... Hopefully it's a good year. My day started off with a 40 min motivational talk at Netcare  Head Offices in Sandton for a Spring Brunch that went very well luckily! Afterwards I had brunch with Chris and some cake and coffee with my parents. Last night we went for supper at one of my favourite restaurants and a stand-up comedy show called Mass Hysteria, which was great.

I also got spoilt with some amazing gifts, feeling very lucky! Too many to mention but I posted a pic below of the Kindle Chris gave me. Today we had lunch at my parents' house, and went to visit an old friend who had her baby this week... tooo cute.

I've also been back at gym 3 times so far, and it's been hard after a month off!!! Going to try and go again tomorrow after work but month-end is probably going to be pretty crazy so will have to see how the day pans out. Tuesday and Thursday is photopheresis again, and then Thursday and Friday is going to be insane at work. At least I get rewarded by my sister and Pierre visiting next weekend!!! Can't wait to see them again.

Have a good week!


No comments: