Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Liebster Award

I was nominated for a Liebster Award last week by my friend Fawn (follow her on twitter  - @Fawn_Rogers)! She received her lungs a year ago and recently joined the blogging game as well! You can see the answers she gave to her nomination here.



When you’re feeling down what do you do to cheer yourself up?
 Hanging out with great friends and shopping is the best way to cheer me up!

If you could meet any celebrity (living) who would it be and why?
I'm not a big fan of celebrities in general but my favourite film star has always been Johnny Depp because I think he's a great actor and find him very attractive! I have also met local radio personality Gareth Cliff when I was a guest on  his show once and wouldn't mind meeting him and his team again.

What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Reading my OLD posts and seeing how far I've come and how fortunate I've been.

What’s your favourite cocktail?
Mojito and once had a watermelon and basil one that was amazing.

 If you won the lottery what would be one of your compulsive buys?
An overseas trip across Europe!

What’s your favourite part of your body?
Tough one but probably my feet because there's nothing I can find wrong with them, unlike the rest haha!

What have you always wanted to do but never have?
MANY things.... love adrenalin pumping activities, so would love to hang-glide or skydive. Also would REALLY love to visit New York one day.

What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A music composer

If you were to set up a charity what would the money go towards?
Cystic Fibrosis and Transplant research

If you could only stay on one social media network, which one would it be?
Facebook... connect to the most friends on there and been on there the longest.

What word do you always find difficult to spell?
Collueges (I can't even spell it now... it's meant to be the word for co-workers)

11 Random things about me:

  1. I'm not a big pasta fan.
  2. I'm a very fast and crazy driver even though my car has very little power.
  3. My first name is Noline and I hate it.
  4. I can't whistle.
  5. I have never played a team-sport.
  6. I had an imaginary friend called Cinderella (Aspoestertjie) when I was little... I even knew in which house she lived.
  7. I can be very impatient
  8. I studied BA General for a year including psychology while I was waiting for transplant.
  9. I wish I studied something in the medical field and could work in that field rather than accounting.
  10. I'm not a big fan of dancing.
  11. Apart from the medical advances and technology we currently have, I often wish I lived in a different era.... anywhere between 1700 and 1900 I think.
My Questions to you (OR ANYONE WHO READS THIS BLOG AND WANTS TO COMMENT FOR A CHANGE!!):

  1. If you could have lived in another time when would it be?
  2. Where do you want to travel to (if you could pick one destination)
  3. What is your favourite food
  4. Do you have an irrational fear about something
  5. What annoys you most about other people?
  6. What do you want to achieve most in 2014?
  7. What are you most grateful for?
  8. Where were you born?
  9. What is your favourite movie?
  10. If you could spend your days doing ANYTHING, what would it be?
  11. What normally surprises people about you?
I Nominate the below bloggers:

Amy - http://mycfjourney.blogspot.com/
Niqi - http://fabulousandfightingcf.blogspot.com/
Kirtsie - http://kirstie-2ndchanceatlife.blogspot.com/
Piper - http://amatteroflifeandbreath.blogspot.com/
Jamie - http://jamiebug.blogspot.com/
Anna - http://www.annabananasvarietyshow.blogspot.com/


RULES!Remember this award is all about showing love and getting attention to the blogs/bloggers who have under 200 followers and deserve to be noticed. IF you choose to accept this award make a post with the following to keep the love going: Your acceptance speech which includes the name and the link of the person(s) who nominated you. -They need love too!. Answer the 11 questions listed by the person who nominated you .List 11 Random facts about yourself. Nominate 11 of your favorite blogs (add the links).Last but not least, ask 11 questions of your nominees.Spread the love!

No comments: