Thursday, July 14, 2016

Yummy food and the rest

Not much to report on here... went to the dentist today, he replaced an old filling that was starting to cause issues. Wasn't too bad at all. Then had lunch with Bianca and Andrew at Croft & Co. Love how many coffee shops have plug points for people to charge their laptops..... ie somewhere for me to charge my portable oxygen! The battery life is about 2-3 hours, depending on what setting it's on, but always nice not to have to stress about it. Had a yummy cheese sandwich and cheesecake in a jar for dessert!



Yesterday was also Andrew's birthday, so we went out to Bellini's in Illovo. It's a block away from where I used to work in 2008-2011, but I've never been there. It was a great evening. Great company, and again, great food!!! Had Dijon steak! Was magnificent. ( Note: I didn't eat all of those chips! I gave it my best effort but I couldn't)





That has pretty much been the highlights of my week. We didn't do anything last weekend, just chilled at home. I didn't even get out of my pajamas. We did do some stuff around the house that needed to be done..... eg changing light-bulbs in hard to reach places! I still need to get my adrenaline rush somehow! Even of that is on oxygen, on a ladder, on text-books, on the stairs!


The rest of the time I've just been busy with some Love Life; Gift life stuff.... there was another article about our #save7lives campaign, yay!

Feeling very nostalgic, as Facebook and Timehop keeps reminding me that a year ago we were in San Fran visiting Anna and Casey... It was SUCH an awesome trip, and I'm sooooo glad we were able to go. Money spent on travelling is ALWAYS money well spent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yikes!!! That pic of you on the ladder is scary!!!