Friday, August 14, 2009

6 sleeps.....

That's all that's left till we fly to Oz!!!!!! Very exciting stuff :-D These 4 days at work have been insanely busy. Trying to get as much done as possible before I leave. Went to gym twice, and my shins were sore :-( I'm hoping they were just stiff from running on the beach, but it's stressing me out.

Going to the Dr after work to get scripts for sleeping tablets for the plane and jet lag, Tamiflu (we've been told to go on Tamiflu for Swine flu precautions :-(, get copies of my scripts to carry with me, buy masks... And the weekend's going to consist of much the same: last minute admin and shopping!!! Have received all my clothes now :-) So all of that's sorted.

Also going to play some squash and walk this weekend. And of course spend time with Chris, seeing as I'm not going to see him for a while!!!!

Bree update for those who don't know yet, she's doing GREAT, off the vent and walking and chatting etc :-) Never doubted she'd have a fast recovery! Hopefully she continues with her miraculous progress and we can talk on MSN soon!!!

Have a good weekend... it's my last weekend of being 24 in South Africa :-D

No comments: