Monday, February 22, 2010

25 months today :-)

Yup another month has gone by! Yay to good working lungs! Please spare a prayer for my transplant twin Trevor, he's haveing some acute heart rejection :-( In hospital in PE, my hometown, as he was on a camp just outside PE when he got sick. He'll be moved to Cape Town as soon as he's strong enough. Praying he recovers fully in record time.

The weekend was great, I FOUND A WEDDING DRESS! Going back in 2 weeks time when my mom is here to have my measurements taken... they make the dress according to your size. Very exciting! Also got shoes :-) Can't wait to go back to the shop with my mom!

Lunch for my grandad's 83rd b-day was great, and got to see some friends in Pretoria afterwards. Saturday was also great, after the wedding dress shopping with Suzanne we watched rugby with the boys and just had a good time.

Anyway, hope your weekend was good and that this weeks' a good one!

No comments: