Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekend, yay!

Wow, Rachael, who I blogged about a few days ago got her transplant like 2 days later! You can follow her progress here. She's doing well! Hoping to see Francois today as well, who's also doing great.

Don't have too much planned for the weekend, having a braai with friends tonight and need to go to the shops for a few things. Next week's going to be BUSY though! On Monday I have a dentist appointment (check-up), and we're signing stuff for our townhouse @ the attorneys. Tuesday I have my performance review at work, and Wednesday I'm doing a talk during lunch-time at WITS medical school about organ donation, or rather my personal story! And I have a deadline for work on Friday... And gymming/swimming in between. So best I rest out a bit this weekend.

Not much else news-wise... have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sterkte met die besige week!!