Sunday, August 17, 2014

Awesome weekend and Carli turns 30 today!

Had an awesome and busy weekend! But first, one of my best friends in the world Carli turns 30 today... HAPPY HAPPY Carli!!! Will be seeing her in 2 week time when she comes all the way to Joburg for MY 30th. So excited for that weekend!


Back to my weekend.... on Sat we had lunch with Fawn and some of her friends. It was GREAT and they are such cool people. Afterwards we went to my friend Brendan's house for a braai. Today we had my parents and Chrislie and Pierre over for lunch, after which Chrislie and I had a very impromptu and productive shopping trip!

Tomorrow I have my first training session with a coach from the university for shot put and discus that I will be doing at Nationals in Oct. Eeeekkkk am nervous!!!! Less than 2 months to go to the event and time is running away from me!!!!

Also saw this great endorsement for Organ Donation from Katherine Heigl, which makes me very happy! Have a good week!!!


No comments: