Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bumper Bashings and Headaches

This has NOT been my week!!!! Monday morning on the way to work I had my first official "car accident". The car in front of me suddenly slammed his breaks (for the car in front of him) and I drove into the back of his car. Got a big fright but the damage doesn't SEEM to bad. My car worse than the other car.  Had to go to Police Station after work (and x-ray and grocery shopping) to get a case nr for insurance.

So the x-ray I went for was for my sinuses. Been having bad (what feels like) sinus headaches. So I went for the x-ray on Monday, and made appointment to see ENT today. Well he couldn't see much on the x-ray or with his camera down my nose, so now I have to go for sinus CT scan on Friday. Hopefully that sheds some light on the matter!!! Tomorrow I see the Dermatologist to have some tiny med-related warts burned off. Bad timing but I've already moved the appointment once, so will just go.

So 4 medical stuffs this week, and crashing my car. Plus we haven't had water at work for 1.5 days, and no electricity at home this afternoon! I'm also in my self-payment gap so all this medical fun is really making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside *sarcasm*.

P.S. It's not all doom and gloom, also working on some holiday plans... hoping they work out!


No comments: