Sunday, March 12, 2017

Another week done and dusted

Can't believe it's already Sunday evening again! Some weeks just run away with you! My sis is 36 weeks pregnant today!!! In a month's time the baby will be here!!!! SO EXCITING!! We went to Mall of Africa yesterday and she slept over by us as Pierre was away for work.


This past week I was really busy on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... On Monday I went to the movies and lunch with a friend at Rosebank. Watched Manchester By Sea... Thought it was a really good movie. Rather sad but good. On Tuesday evening we went out to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday... Had Indian food at Taste Of Punjab. Was very nice. It was a surprise as he thought him and my mom were going out for supper alone. On Wednesday we were busy with Love Life; Gift Life stuff the whole day.



I probably overdid it, as by Thursday I was DEAD tired. Couldn't do much at bio, and just went home to crash in from of the TV. Friday was also just spent relaxing with the cats and recovering.



Coloured in a bit for a change. Tired of crocheting right now (although we're going away next weekend so will be doing some crocheting then). Have managed to read 4 books this year already and super impressed with myself about that. It's already 3 more than I did last year. I used to read a hell of a lot when I was in school. However the last few years I haven't had the time to read much, and when I did, I struggled to pay attention and there was too many distractions. The next challenge would be to play piano again but I'm DEFINITELY not ready for that challenge yet! 


Hoping this week goes by quickly as well, as we're going away for a long-weekend  on Friday to carry on celebrating my dad's 60th. Not going far, just to Magaliesburg which is roughly 90 mins away. Definitely need to take some boardgames with... one daughter will be super pregnant and the other daughter will be super unable to breathe well, so chilling out will be the nr one activity! On Monday I saw the below scratch out tourist map of New York on sale, and I HAD to buy it. Going to Ney York one day is on my bucket-list of things to do! I believe that one day I will be able to!


No comments: