Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Lungaversary Day Again


Another lungaversary! Nine years two months. Or as Chris tells me 110 months. These poor lungies are pushing so hard to keep me going, and doing a great job. Love them SO MUCH. Feeling really exhausted :-( Waking up with a headache and more tired than I was going to bed. Hopefully one of those random "feeling crap" weeks that randomly seem to happen and resolve itself again.

We got back from Magaliesburg yesterday, where we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday. We spent 4 nights in a very comfy cottage with great views. It was perfect for our current situation, as it's only about 90 mins outside Johannesburg, it was small enough for my oxygen pipe to reach everywhere, even outside. My sis was 37 weeks pregnant on Sunday! Only 2 or 3 weeks left to go :-) Did a few small walks with my portable O2 as well, which was nice. Check out the amazing pics...












The other cool thing I did last week was to go to the new Paul in Melrose Arch with Andrew! The first South African version opened very recently (it's European... I've seen it in London before). I wasn't disappointed, the food was GREAT! Go there if you haven't yet and are in Jozi!



No comments: