Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Fun in the Sun and a Biopsy

I've passed the 10 week post transplant mark, yay! Every week that goes week is a good sign! I've spent some great time outside with family this past week. My sister, dad, Ads and I went for a morning walk at Emmarentia Dam (Johannesburg Botanical Gardens) last week Friday. I didn't even get out of breath doing the uphill back to the car! It's been years since I've been able to walk in those gardens properly. Adriaan LOVED the ducks! By the end of it all he was passed out!







On Sunday we went to the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens. It was VERY hot but luckily there is a lot of shade. I haven't been there since my 30th birthday picnic that was held there 3.5 years ago. Again, the walking was a breeze!





On Monday it was time for a routine biopsy. Still waiting for the results. It went fine, just a very tiring day. I included a pic of a very bad quality x-ray taken while while I was waking up (you can see I couldn't keep my chin up). Will take a pic of a better quality x-ray when I go for a check-up again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you that you are doing so well and enjoying life again!!!
Sherry Boyle