- the lung x-rays are looking great - one can see the difference between the ones taken today, and those taken a week ago
- the remaining clips and stitches was also removed - apparently it did hurt a bit when they took out the stitches
- she bumped into her physio, who was glad to see her
- her favourite surgeon introduced her to his receptionist and one of the other surgeons on the transplant team - showing off, no doubt! - both surgeons can't believe how good she's looking and doing
- she also went to say 'hi' to the nurses at the intensive care unit
- she can start driving in 6 weeks time
- and, I believe this is the best part ... one of our friends, Andrew, is going to visit her this weekend, flying up from Port Elizabeth, and she can go to a coffee shop with him, in other words, she can venture into public places!
She's seeing the lung specialist on Thursday, so we're all hoping for more good news then!