Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

So we had our first Christmas in our new place! AND as a married couple :-) Christmas eve was spent at our place, we had delicious salads, potato bake, meat, garlic bread and choc mousse & ice cream for pudding. Got some really nice pressies :-)

On Xmas day we went to church, and then drove through to Pretoria to my grandad's house with the Christmas Lunch! Food was great again... gammon, lamb, turkey, salads, baby potato's, fruit salad... still eating left-overs! The day was finished off with my own Christmas tradition... watching the movie Love Actually! (Chris even bought me the DVD!)

On Boxing Day we went to visit my cousin (they've just moved into their new house) where we played some boardgames and had the most delicious steak! Too much yummy food! Unfortunately my sis is going back today... BUT on Thursday my friend Antoinette is coming to visit again :-) So we've got more guests for New Years!

Back at work today, although it's VERY quiet. Going to gym after work to work off some of the food I ate this weekend... ugh, too scared to get on the scale :-/

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too... I get so sad when I think of the loved ones all the friends I've lost in the last year or so... for a few families I know this was their first xmas without sister/child/spouse/brother... I hope I never have to put my family throught that. And then also my donor fam, for who it was their 3rd Christmas without her.

No comments: