Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Climbing Kilimanjaro for CF South Africa!

 
 
A brave lade called Lara Hinrichsen is climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in order to raise funds for the SA Cystic Fibrosis Trust. See message from her below. Please donate if you can! http://www.backabuddy.co.za/champion/project/walking-4-air-
 
 
Hi All,
In just 10 days time I leave to face the challange of climbing Kilimanjaro in memory of my best friend, a CFer, who passed away in 1998. I've raised R12 700.93 so far for Cystic Fibrosis patients in South Africa.
Just R6640.07 to reach my fundraising target.
If you would like to make a donation please take the time to visit my fundraising page www.backabuddy.co.za and type in WALKING 4 AI...R in the "Find A Friend" box. Donations are accepted from all countries and it's a secure website. All funds raised goes directly to SACFt to support those couragously living with CF and to fund research in order to find a cure. If you would like to know even more about what I'm doing and why, please visit my blog on http://walking4air.wordpress.com/ which I started in order to chronicle my journey to Kilimanjaro.
Every little bit counts and is hugely appreciated!

No comments: