Monday, June 11, 2012

Tricia

I doubt if there's anyone who follows this blog that doesn't know Nate's blog, but just in case... Tricia had her double lung transplant 3 months or so after I had mine. She also had a baby while on the transplant list. Their story has been filled with miracles and love and I've been following it for about 4 and a half years.

Yesterday Nate posted that she's basically got chronic rejection and her lung function is down to pre transplant and all sorts of horrible things. Obviously don't the details of how this happened etc but really shocked and scared for them. I don't know how re-transplants work there but as far as I know her centre has done it but don't know the criteria needed etc. Pray that all will work out for them yet again. Can't think of a more deserving family.

No comments: