Saturday, June 9, 2012

*COLD WEATHER*

BBBRRRR it's nice and cold this weekend! Right now it's mid morning and 4 degrees C outside. Nice and warm inside at least.

I've been back at work since Thursday. So glad to HAVE a job. I know a lot of post tx'ers who don't work, either because they can't find a job or because they still think they're too "sick" or they don't know what carreer to go into etc. Well I felt lucky to have a job to go back to after being sick this week. You feel so unproductive and a bit useless waking up in the morning and not having anywhere to go or anything to do. The only thing that made it fine was knowing I had to rest and gain strength etc and that it's just temporary. Going back also helped get my mind off all the scary rejection-thoughts!

Physically I'm feeling good. Energy levels up again, lungs FEEL normal (but then again I didn't feel the drop in lung func) and nose almost dried up properly. Going for check-up again next Monday the 18th. Hoping to go back to gym before then too at least one or twice. Very nervous for that check-up but also anxious to know all's well. Will then also schedule follow up biopsy. Eeeekkkkk...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better. Here's hoping everything's back to normal at your follow up tests.