Friday, September 28, 2012

12 sleeps

This week was only 4 working days but I definitely crammed a full week in there. Had a loooong gym session on Monday, and went spinning twice. We also did quite a lot of stuff around the house preparing for Chris' family's visit. Work has been draining as well, so in summary... I'm off to bed early on a Friday night!

Going for a scope next Friday to investigate the reflux situation. Not nervous about the procedure (yay for sedation) but nervous about missing work, especially so close to my holiday. And will most likely miss some more days at work when I come back for MORE reflux investigations. UUUGGGHHHHH going to be hated in the office!

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ali for "unhiding" your blog links.
A x

Alice said...

And I updated them a bit!