Friday, April 22, 2016

8 Years 3 Months today!!!


Wow! What a lot of months! Next month is going to be quite a big one, will have to celebrate somehow.

Haven't had the best week, like I said in Wednesday's post I've been soooo tired. Went to see my amazing Dr yesterday and he confirmed that I look "miserable". Probably a virus or something. Luckily I didn't get admitted, got meds to take home and had quite a bit of blood tests done to rule out other possible causes of feeling bleh. Slept 12 hours last night so feeling quite a bit better today at least! Spending the whole day in pajamas :-)

We don't have much plans for the weekend, today is my brother-in-law Pierre's birthday, so we'll be celebrating that tomorrow. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!!

1 comment:

Profile Hair Transplant Centre said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.