Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 is here!

It's a new year! Happy 2015 everyone. May it be a good one.

A year ago my only resolution was NEVER GIVE UP. I think I can say I achieved that. This year I have no resolutions, but rather a wish list.


  • Travel, more specifically go to California to visit Anna and Casey (depends on health, finances...)
  • For lung function to remain stable (in 2013 it dropped 32%, in 2014 it dropped 15%, so that's a good trend I guess). Currently at 48%
  • Enjoying time with old and new friends. We've made a few new friends in 2014 which was probably the highlight of the year. Friends cheer me up, motivate and inspire me, and I love them.
  • I need to stay motivated for gym, even though I can't do half of what I used to, I still need to GO and stay as fit as possible. It's hard to go to gym when it's such a reminder of the crappy lung function! I feel 100% during all other daily activities but gym brings me right back down to earth and gives me pre-transplant feelings of breathlessness. 
  • Quality time with Chris and rest of family, loving that Chrislie and Pierre have been in Joburg for a year now.



No comments: