Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 so far

I see my first post of 2015 didn't include any details on New Years Eve... well it was a great night! I normally HATE NYE because there is usually no-one in Joburg and it's boring plus a let-down. This year however we found ourselves at the house of Sasha and Cam for a braai. They are new friends we met via Fawn, and such lovely people! It was a lot of fun, and lots of drinks were consumed! We also decided it's better to stay over for the night rather than driving home, so only made it back home at 7am the next morning. Great way to start off the year and already "resolution" #3 is being met.


On the 1st we decided to go for a walk at Emmarentia Dam, despite my headache from the night before! It rained in the morning but the sun came out and it was STUNNING. And also peaceful with the whole of Joburg seemingly being at the coast. We also dropped Antoinette off at the airport after her visit.... went so quickly :-(






On Friday work was CRAZY busy, and yesterday I just slept late and cleaned the house. Had supper with parents last night and lunch with Chrislie and Pierre today. Got to try out my xmas pressie from my gran, a Le Creuset dish. Been a really relaxing day, had intentions of going to gym but I failed. Maybe in the week....


No comments: