Friday, November 21, 2008

Update...

Thought it's about time I updated again! Been busy busy busy. Lungfunctions were fine, I think they were 96/98% FEV1 (I ran in and out of there so quickely to have then done, I forgot to ask the exact number!) FeNO was same as last, 15, which is also good. What was kind of sucky is that I've got an additional pill to drink... for BLOOD PRESSURE... my BP was 160/100 or something ridiculous. It's purely a PROGRAF (anti-rejection med) side-effect, as I used to have low BP... gggrrrrrr...

Went to Chris's year-end function last night, which was fun! We went go-charting, and my team came second, yay!!! We were late cos of me working till 5pm (it started at 5), so I only did one set of laps (or whatever you would call it). But it was loads of fun nevertheless. Food was great, had some calamari etc for starter, steak for main meal (my 3rd steak in a week!!!), and yummy creme brulee (spelling?) for dessert. However stupid me forgot her enzymes at home, and only took them much later when I got home, so I may be faced with some tummy ache today :-( Let's hope not!!!!

Very excited about this weekend... Carli (one of the friends I went to visit in CT 2 weeks ago) is coming up with her parents for the weekend!!! She'll be spending Sat night with me, and we're going to be babysitting Paul and Jenny's 4 year old daughter (and 4 dogs!)!!! Can't wait. Now I just need to get through today!!! ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!!

No comments: