Friday, October 17, 2014

Nathalie, Melissa and Blue Peter!

Met one of my CF friends in person for the first time today, Nathalie!!! Also got to catch up with Melissa!, They are both on the waiting list for lungs. We met up in a stunning location in Bloubergstrand, Blue Peter. The weather is fantastic again after 2 days of rather miserable wind and rain so yay! I'm not used to wind anymore (after living in Joburg for almost 7 years now!) and it really makes me rather depro (except if the wind is in Joburg... then I enjoy it... haha).

Had a great time, some cocktails and fish & chips. I was also suprised with gifts from Nathalie and her mom!! Sooo sweet. I've been very spoilt lately by CFers and their moms!!!! Hoping that next time I see Nathalie it will be in Milpark for her lungs!!! And hopefully soon!!!

Will be catching up with some oldest and bestest friends (not old age-wise!!!!) on Sat eve, and on Sunday we celebrate Chris's mom's 60th birthday!!

P.S. the kitty is Shadow... he is my holiday-kitty and lets me hug him when I miss my 3 kitties too much.

P.P.S. Today 6 years ago Chris became my boyfriend!







No comments: