Friday, December 19, 2008

5 sleeps 'till HOME...

YAY!!!! In a week's time it's my second day home!!! CAN'T WAIT... and only 3.5 working days left!!! (the 24th is half-day)


Went for a run again this morning, but didn't sleep much last night, was tossing and turning from about 1am to 4am, just stressing a bit about stuff. So I was feeling a bit lazy with the running, but at least I went, and feeling more awake now. Planning on relaxing this weekend. Luckily BASICALLY all my Xmas shopping is done. And hopefully I get a chance to swim THIS weekend... On Tuesday it was overcast and cool :-(


Posting some random pics here... The first one is my Xmas tree I got myself!! It's made of wire and beads, bought it from a vendor at traffic lights. Then there is the flower lily potplant thingy I got from Chris :-) Love it!!!! And lastly, when I opened my blog yesterday I saw a nice round number, and took a pic!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! First of all, I'm not "spamming" you; I promise! Second of all, I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Melissa B., The Scholastic Scribe, & I'm the "Original" Superior Scribbler! Third thing on my mind: I've been nominated for a pretty prestigious blog award; I'd greatly appreciate your vote, so if you click on over to my place, you'll see the info. It's an annual award from EduBlog, and I'm up for Best Individual Blog. And 4th thing on today's agenda: I've got a cute "contest," of sorts, going on at my place every Sunday. Please come by this Sunday for the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. And, thanks for your support!