Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Watch this space.... JOBURG post coming soon!

I've been updating the labels on my posts, and cannot believe that I haven't had a proper post about Joburg yet.... Even though I've only lived here with the new lungs, it's my home now and it has been very very good to me! I also have so family history here on my dad's side, which I should probably also mention! I also shared this amazing blog post on Facebook yesterday, so please go and read it here.... REALLY worth a read!!! Love it love it love it!




In other news yesterday's gym was rather a bit of a failure.... not sure of it's the heat, lack of energy or bad lungs but apart from 10 min treadmill walk I did almost nothing. Just a few weights. Took a break today and will see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: