Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm back on-line!!!


Back home and have been feeding my internet addiction for the past hour or more!!! The past 2 days have been good. Enjoyed it a lot, and learned quite a bit. Getting my brain back into the swing of things...


My blowing-tests didn't go to well on Tuesday morning. My FEV1% was only 89%... 10% lower than my best, which was 99%. I can't feel a difference though, and My FeNO was just 18, which is fine, so it shouldn't be any rejection. And some of the other airway measurements were up, so I really don't know what's up. Going for a CT scan tomorrow, so not only will that give me some answers or put my mind to rest, but I'll have some new ones to put on the blog, and can compare them to the ones in the last post!!! And it's not going to be a contrast scan, so no drip or painfullness involved!!! My Dr thinks my lungs are just settling in... and being tensed up when blowing the lung functions doesn't exactly help!!!
I've been a bit insomniatic (new cool word!) lately, for various reasons, but I blame the HIGH Prograf dosage... but there's no way I'm going to be taking sleeping tablets (often)... I take more than enough drugs... It I ever had to donate blood, the poor recipient would crash in an instant!!! And while on that topic... DONATE BLOOD!!! There are huge shortages...
The pic is of a fire that broke out behind our complex on Monday night! The pic doesn't quite capture the awesome orange glow though, but it gives an idea... luckily the wind was blowing in the other direction!!!
P.S. You can keep on voting for my story... if you haven't yet that is! go to www.canyoutwist.co.za

1 comment:

Jac said...

hope the CT scan goes ok and there is nothing to worry about. Your story was very good btw - you write very well :-)
Jac x