Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend so far.

My weekend feels like it's been very busy, although I'm not sure what I've been doing the whole time!!! Friday evening I had some friends over for a DVD, and yesterday I had coffee with a friend, which was great.

My voice is TOTALLY gone though, which is VERY VERY irritating. I'm feeling lots better though, and as of this morning I feel like my appetite has returned. Still have a dry cough every now and then. Seeing Dr Williams again tomorrow, so hopefully that goes well. My blood results from Friday showed that my Prograf levels are WAY too high. This just annoys me because we've been trying for weeks to get the levels up, and nothing happened. Now my poor kidneys are having a hard time!!! My white cell count was also too low. So I'm going for bloods again tomorrow, which I'm REALLY dreading... On Friday the nurse practically raped my vein, and it hurt so much I was actually sick. She's going to have to find another vein tomorrow!!!

On my way to the shops now, may blog a bit again later, or tomorrow after I've been to Milpark!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HEY ... looks like we got the "same" cold at the same time. I lost my voice for 7 days. It didn't sound quite right for a few days before and still doesn't sound quite right still. BUT there is a light at the end of the tunnel with this nasty nasty cold. Odd how you'd have it there in South Africa and I have it here in North America. We started it about on the same day. I am still coughing and having a rough time, but not as bad as it was last week or the week before.

It will get better. (AND REMEMBER: It could be worse right. you could be sick with your OLD lungs. these new lungs are able to handle this. ;) )