Saturday, March 29, 2008

Most amazingly awesome and stunning day EVER!!!!

Words cannot actually describe just how awesome my day has been, so I'm not even going to try. It has definitely been one of the best days of my life and everything I had hoped for and more. I was stressing a bit this morning because it was raining, but the further we drove from Port Elizabeth the more it cleared up. Storms River Mouth is almost 2 hours from PE. Had coffee and something to eat at the storms river bridge where we met up with Leandré, our friend from George. (it's about halfway between George and PE). When we got to the river mouth, which is a national park, we went for a 5km hike. Was absolutely amazing! I kept up all the time and have SO MUCH energy! My legs got a bit tired one of two times with all the up-hills, but don't think it was just me! Afterwards we had lunch on the restaurant deck, and then we lazed around on the beach and got into a bit of a sand fight! *sigh* I'm so happy right now! Going to have an early evening tonight!




O yes, my evening out with Daniel turned out to be a surprise party!!!! He blindfolded me and everything! Really didn't expect it! Needless to say it was great! Will post those pics and LOADS more pics of today in the week when I'm back in Joburg with the fast
Internet!



9 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

I'm glad that you had lots of fun! :)

Bree said...

Alice! I am so glad your trip was fun! It's amazing to see these pics and how well you are doing. Look at you - climbing mountains and vast terrains at open mouthed waters! You're a superstar!

Keep it up, darling!

Unknown said...

you are so blessed Alice! And you deserve it! You are beautiful! I'm so glad you now have this "new" life! what a gift and an inspiration!

April in AZ
www.xanga.com/earthymama

Anonymous said...

You are really making up for last time "sister" and good on you....Enjoy enjoy enjoy.!!!
Aprils child

Christy said...

You had a God filled day! So glad you were able to soak up in His beauty. The pictures are fabulous. I am so thrilled that you had such an awesome day! God rocks!

Anonymous said...

Check out Nathan's blog. They are praying that the call that they just received are a perfect match for Tricia.

Anonymous said...

http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

I know you know it, but others may not so there it is.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice, you've obviously heard that Nate and Trish got the call - all that read this please pray hard for her to get through this as well as Alice, for her Nate and little baby. GodBless

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice. You are an inspiration. Just stick to the program Miss 100%complier!! I had a little rejection setback over Easter but "our Dr Williams" sorted that out nicely. I'll be discharged this Friday and I'm at 85% - NOT TOO DUSTY. Keep On Bloging. I'm going to start my own thanks to you. Maybe we can change some outcomes here in South Africa by waking people up to the Miracle of Lung Transplantation and becoming organ donors? In your own words "Bring It ON!!" The CF Man.