Monday, September 29, 2008

FIRST DAY AT THE NEW JOB...

So today was the start of more new things for me... Had a very informative and interesting day!!! I think I'm going to like my new job!!! All the people I talked to seemed very nice, and the work environment is also great. The offices are brand new and very modern, so that's awesome too. Just glad my first day is over!!! Now I know what to expext tomorrow... The only thing that worries me a bit is that a guy sitting close to me has a cold... scared I'll get one too now!!!! Please pray that I don't... not a good way to start at a new place by being sick!!!!

Yesterday was pretty chilled. Was sooooo tired after only 4 hours sleep and the Games. Went for bloods yesterday morning (don't have the results yet, but hopefully it's all good). Visited André, who is looking good physically, but seemed a bit down, which is SO understandable after rejection AND infection hurdles to get over!!!! The had a quick visit with Suzanne, and went to church in the evening, which was great. And slept for more than 9 hours last night which was even better!!! Will go to bed early again tonight... maybe it will fight off any threatening colds...

Thanks for all the well-wishes for today... I appreciate it!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

But - what's the word on the transplant games? Glad you enjoyed your first day of work - happy health to you!!

:-)Kim