Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some flower pics from my grandad's garden and LFT's...

My second day at work went well too!!! Liking it a lot and the fact that I'm getting to know the people a bit takes off the edge!

Went to lung function tests during lunch, and went to see Dr Williams after work. FEV1% is 99%, and everything looks very good... blood results are perfect too. So I'm a happy camper. Gor a sporadic dry cough, but I'm assuming it's pollen or whatever. A bit irritating but what the hell...

Below follows some photographic evidence of the pollen ie flowers in my grandad's garden!!! Took them on Friday while being nervous for the Games... :-)






5 comments:

Gizela said...

Jou oupa het 'n tuin om op trots te wees!
So baie blomme - pragtig!
Lekker werk.

Jac said...

Lovely pics! All the flowers here are dying off now, although the trees look pretty with their brown and gold leaves. Must take some pics :-) Yay for good lung function..one of these days I will catch up lol.
jac x

MapleLeafs4Life said...

Hi! I came across your blog yesterday and was inspired by it. I also have CF and while right now I'm prety healthy, I know that may not last forever, and it's nice to know there are people out there who have been through so much more than I have, and still living their lives. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice. Your Grand Dad sure has green fingers! P

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice - again.
About the dry cough - me too and I think you're right it's the pollen everywhere. I've never had hay fever before either, so I think it's just the Meticorten level, the dry air and tons of pollen everywhere. Last week I went shopping at the Spar near Cedar Lakes and just about every second person was trying to sneeze their lungs out. Miss you already. P