Friday, September 19, 2008

I think I'm FIT...

My training is going very well... On Tuesday I did 50 mins of cardio, expecting to be in great pain the next day. I wasn't. Not at all. So on Wednesday I did the following... 10 mins on the bike, stretch, 15 mins on the treadmill, 10 mins on a diffrent type of bike, 5 mins rowing, 10 mins on eliptical trainer, lots of leg weights, and the RAN FAST for 5 mins on treadmill again. So that's 55 mins of cardio, AND weights, and I couldn't feel a THING yesterday. Took yesterday off, and going to play squash and gym again in an hour's time... This is without a doubt the fittest I've EVER been in my life, and it's awesome. So much fun!!!!!

Last night I went to a 'bring and braai' (braai=BBQ) at a girl's place that I know from school, who also works in JHB now. It was so much fun!!! Def one of the best times I've had here in Joburg, and hopefully I'll be making some good friends my age now...

ALSO.... I'M GOING FOR A SECOND INTERVIEW TODAY!!!! Obviously with the same place I had an interview with on Monday!!!! Very excited and nervous!!!!! So please pray that it works out as it should!!!! Would LOVE having a job in JHB...

Need to go get ready for gym now... will let you know how the interview went!!!

5 comments:

Gizela said...

Baie geluk! Ek hou duim vas dat jy vinnig terugvoering sal kry van hulle af!

Kelly said...

Lots of luck for the interview :-)

K xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alice. Good luck with the interview.

Karen
Boston

Jac said...

Good luck with the interview!

You are putting me to shame with all your exercise. I am *thinking* about joining a gym as I really would love to get properly fit. I was never a sporty person before though, so not sure if I will like it!

keep it up though!
jac x

LouMS said...

Good luck with the interview... you are far too special for anything but success.
-Lou