Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday...



Wow, the number of views this blog has had has really picked up over the last few days, or so it seems! My week's been fairly quiet after Monday with it's exciting news. Just the normal physio and hanging around the house building puzzles and stuff. The highlight was eating out with a bunch of friends yesterday evening. Will post some photos of that, since it's been a while since I posted any pics and my blog is starting to look pretty boring!




We went to Spur, which is like a family steakhouse, and a South African institution (with an American Indian theme...very lame!). We always used to go there a lot with our parents, but they're tired of the place now! So for the past couple of years I've always gone with friends. They've got the best burgers and you always have a great time there! It was my portable O2's first Spur experience...


A bit about my friends... The guy with me on the pic above is Daniel, he just started working as an aspiring Architecht. The girl with me to the right is Dieta, she just started working as a grade 2 teacher. The guy below is Andrew an aspiring CA and ex-ex-ex boyfriend doing his second year of training (I studied with him, that's what I would've been doing now if it wasn't for Mr Pseudamonas). The girl with him is Antoinette,
she's the one that I visited in hospital. She's still studying Interior Design. They are basically my close friends in Port Elizabeth. I've got 2 very close friends who now work in Cape Town and who I miss a lot!
Looking forward to the weekend, my dad's coming home!!!! Yay!!!! Also having lunch tomorrow with a friend after physio. Hope you have a good Friday!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I'm glad you got to hang out with your good friends - that always puts me in such a good mood. I hope you have a happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh it looks like you had lots of fun!! :D
Its so nice to catch up with friends, that is something which will always make me smile!
Hope you enjoy seeing your dad when he gets home .
Clarey
xxx